Wednesday, December 28, 2005

In The Mind Of All That Is Keetz

Being my first post, I feel the need to explain a bit about Keetz. I am a person who likes to stand on top of the "Box" and snicker at all the people still in it. If you are asking yourself, "what Box?" then you my friend are in it. If you are close to the edge of the box give me a yell and I will pull you up here, It's a great view. A great friend of mine know only as Sir Folgers got me up here and I am forever in debt to his off the wall wisdoms. I will invite him as a Friend to the blog next time we communicate and try to get him to post a bit. Until then you are stuck with me. If you like the Blog PLEASE POST so I can have more to talk about. If you do not like the blog please hit the NEXT button at the top of your page, you are clearly in the wrong place.

Keetz

3 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger GearGrind said...

Okay. I clicked on the "NEXT" button. It had nothing to do with Steve Job's old computer. Instead, it took me to Rob's place. What a world this web is.
Gears Grinding

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger WOMBAT said...

Being that this is your first post, I did't know what to expect. I mean really there is no substance to post about, just you and your box. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not touchin your box.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Keetz said...

Hey Wombat,
Glad to have you. So what direction do you think I should take this? Give me a bit of your off the wall wisdom. I, am here, for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home